понедельник, 15 октября 2012 г.

7th day of the vacation - Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PC)

After Dishonored, I've got a feeling that something was wrong and that I needed to know something more about stealth actions, and just luckily I had a spare 1k of money, so I decided to play Assassins' Creed: Revelations.

Well... now I'll think twice next time before trying to play any of the Uplay's games. Endless hours I've spent waiting for the game to self-update. It downloaded something again and again. again and again - for about 4,5 hours. When it finally stopped, I just couldn't believe my happiness.

About the game itself - well, after several hours of playing I still don't quite understand, why I am going to all of these places, following all these people, climbing all those buildings... no, for real, what's going on?

The gameplay... the gameplay is so laid-back. After running away like hell each time being noticed in Dishonored, here I just can calmly walk through the city streets and quite a lot of time can pass until the guard sees me and thinks that I am a bit suspicious. But I still don't understand, why is this happenning: if someone thinks you are a suspicious man, he grabs a gun or a sword and immediately tries to kick shit out of you. Why, savages?

The graphics is fine, the game looks like a slideshow on my crazy toaster D: The controls are killing me. After my 10 days gamer sprint is over, I'll play AC:R more.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий