воскресенье, 7 октября 2012 г.

Pyramidhead - The Making Of



Let's try learning more about each other, dear anonymous. I'd prefer to start at telling you a cool story about how my bf and I tried to make a Silent Hill cosplay.

 
Just guess what you gotta do first. Right: pick a huge piece of cardboard. And then start drawing some triangles of the size shown.
Here they are. And yes, I do ride that thing and I do play with that ball.

Next, you make some triangles again. If you are lucky and your hands are not misplaced to your butt, then you'll feel fine with four pieces. I have to admit that we weren't lucky enough building all the pieces together, so we needed the fifth.


If you don't cut out some 'windows', you just won't see anything.



 
It took quite a long to find something that would look like human skin (because it was the human skin that PH's skirt was made of originally)

I bet i could wrap my whole self in this tissue.


Painting the skirt with mud and blood was the funniest part of the whole process.


We've decidet to make the blade using the styrofoam.
 
Sir Zigmund Freud would be happy with us :D

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий